Happy 54th Birthday, Jim. Wow. How time flies. I hope you have a great day. I love you and thought I'd list a few things that you love! Jim loves me!
He loves his kids.
He loves his grandson Brody.
He loves his comfy chair, especially if he has the remote in his hand.
He loves to travel.
He loves an adventure.
He loves to have fun.
He loves good food.
He loves to spend time with his family.
He loves to make people happy.
He loves to see his students learn.
He loves to do things on the spur-of-the-moment.
He loves his friends....you know who you are.
He loves our comfortable bed.
He loves his water pillow.
He loves animals.
He loves to tease.
He loves his Savior and has a strong testimony.
He loves life and having fun.
Well, there you are. I love you, Jim and hope you have a great 54th birthday!
5 years ago



3 comments:
DAD! I love you and hope you have such a great birthday! 54 and better than ever! Thank you for everything. You're the best dad in the world. I love you, Danica
Happy Birthday Jim!! I have to say that I don't know if Jim loves to encourage, but that is how I think of him. He always has an encouraging word for me and makes me feel like the best thing since sliced bread! I am thankful for you Jim!! I hope you enjoyed your day!! I love you!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA REIDHEAD! I hope you had a great day! Thanks for all that you do. You are the bestest best. I love you.
Post a Comment