We had a fun Christmas, as always. I took a ton of pictures, and as I look back through them, I can't find any of Ryan. That boy always seems to avoid the camera somehow! haha Anyway, he was here with us along with his friend KaCee. We were so happy to have all the kids and grandkids with us. It was just a blast. Here's a few photos from Christmas Eve at the Doy Reidhead party.
Taralee and Trace with the famous Aunt Molli sugar cookies!




Taralee and Brody. We tried to get Brody to dress up as a wise man for the Christmas nativity play with all the other kids. He said "OK", then he went into the bedroom where they were all getting their costumes on. Pretty quick, Brody came running back into the living room where I was. Aunt Paula came in and said, he doesn't want to get his costume on. So I said, "Brody, what's wrong, don't you want to dress up as a wise man?" He said, "NO, I'M TOO SHORT!!" haha He's so funny. We get a kick out of that little boy.

Gampa and two grandsons.

Trace and Papa Doy.

Daven and Krista Farr.

Taralee and Megan Garvin.

Kari Fish, dressed up in her Christmas garb from her favorite cousin Rustin! haha

Driving home from Papa Doy's party. Worn out and ready for Santa to come!
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing your Christmas Eve pictures, it looks like everyone had a nice time. That Brody is so CUTE! Loved Kari's gift from Rustin!
GOOD family times...it's the best!
Post a Comment