Saturday, September 25, 2010

More pics of ....grandkids, of course

Gampa let Brody pick out a couple pumpkins from the garden. Brody broke the stem off and thought it was funny to chew on it. What a personality this kid has.


Baby Dorothy is getting blessed this weekend. Taralee and I put Taralee's blessing dress on Dottie and took a bunch of pictures. It fit her perfectly and she looked so pretty in it. Of course, she has her own dress she will wear tomorrow but we had fun dressing her up in Taralee's dress from 26 years ago!



Worn out from playing dress up!

5 comments:

Taralee said...

Cute kids!....I love them. Oh and it was 27 years ago!

pete/chris whipple said...

What a beautiful dress from back in the day..Ha ha Taralee! How did it all go? I am sure a wonderful weekend!!!!

Jessica Caldwell said...

So glad you got to spend time with your girls and grandkids! They seemed to have had a fun weekend.

Cody and Danica said...

love those little kids.

Taralee said...

Brody looks so white trash in these pictures!