Thursday, October 18, 2007

Busy Summer (cont'd) ...see I told you we were busy!

On August 4, Jim and I went to San Francisco. I had a training over there to go to for my job, so he went with me and we had a great time. We got to see and do a lot of things in my spare time and he spent a lot of time riding the trolley cars.


















In the middle of August, Rustin left to go to dental school at New York University in NYC. Wow, what a place. He's doing great and we hope to go visit him real soon. ....(Rustin, I need some pictures of your moving van and stuff. Do you have any????)

6 comments:

Cody and Danica said...

Mom your blog looks real good. I'm so excited you have one because now I'll have another thing to look at when work is so dead. I love you. Danica

Taralee said...

I want to go to San Fran. It looks so cool. I feel like I'm missing out on so much. I've never been to the east coast, never all the way up the west coast, never to Nauvoo...someday maybe Trace and I will get to travel...but for now we are broke college students with a kid! (It doesn't look to optimistic right now!)

Taralee said...

Mom, everything looks good to me. It looked normal when you had the cute background too. I don't know why it looked messed up on Nanny's computer.

Kristen said...

good thing you said you love all of your kids equally in your "about us." otherwise, Danica, Tara and Ryan might feel you have a bit of a soft spot for Russy Poo. ja ja je je...

Kristen said...

oh hey, i've been waiting for this, by the way, for you to start a blog, you know.
ta ta ta totally dude, i'm excited.
i tried our links from your page. i think you may have to add the www's.

Rustino Scar said...

to kristy: i believe that the soft spot is for mitzi, not russy poo.