Monday, November 10, 2008

Fall is over in Arizona

One last leaf....

2 comments:

Ryan and Shannon Rapier said...

Tamra,

First of all, this is an AWESOME picture. I've always wished I was talented at photography.

I also wanted to say thank you for the kind words about our blog. It is a fun release for me to look at the humorous side of things that weren't always humorous at the time. As far as your daughter, we are so grateful to have her in our family too. She is such a blessing to our family and that is a testament to you. My nine year old daughter thinks Danica is the end all when it comes to cool. I am so grateful because you can only pray that your kids will take to role models like that.

Thanks again for your comments and if it is ok with you, we will link to your blog because you have some pretty good stuff here. Take care,

Ryan

Sharron said...

Oh how I miss having some definite seasons! We tried to move to Montana, but it just didn't feel quite right so we turned down the job and stayed in Tucson. Within a couple of months we knew why we should stay here, but I do miss the seasons ... sigh!